The Y e-learning program is an excellent free resource for Coaches that includes information on our youth sports philosophy, child development, practice plans, skill development, drills, and game strategy.
Steps to enroll in the e-learning courses:
- Click on or copy and paste the web address into your Internet Browser http://training.ymca.net
- Click on the first Core Course titled "YMCA Youth Sports Program"
- Follow the instructions on the course page
- Take and complete any other Core Courses you are interested in, followed by the specific sport that you are coaching or officiating this season.
- Save your certificates for completed courses to your computer and email to
- If you have difficulty accessing any of the courses, please contact