With the Y, you're not just a member of the facility; you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
TAKE A TOUR
BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO THE Y
Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
Free personalized fitness coaching, including Commit to be Fit program (5 coaching appointments with our fitness staff)
- Over 18 water group fitness classes each week
- Large wellness center with state-of-the-art cardio & strength training equipment and trained, helpful staff
- Over 45 fitness classes for youth, adults and families, including, Pilates, cycling, yoga, boot camp. Classes for youth, adults and families (beginner and advanced)
- Double-court gymnasium
Youth Sports Programs
Free group exercise classes for beginners to advanced exercisers
Kids' Club where children enjoy supervised, fun-filled activities while parents work out
- Indoor Sports Arena, 2 large indoor courts for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey and more
- Cycling room & group fitness room
- Pilates Reformer Studio with certified STOTT Pilates instructors
- Indoor heated pool and a rock climbing wall
- Y Member rates on program such as our youth sports, swim lessons, day camp and more
- Assistance with membership fees is available based on need
- A positive environment and a place that's dedicated to serving everyone
NO CONTRACTS & A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Your membership will continue until you complete the 15-day written cancellation notice available at the Member Services Desk at your home branch. Did we mention our 30-day money back guarantee? If you're not completely satisfied with the Y with in your first 30-days of becoming a Y member, we will refund your money.
CLICK A Y MEMBERSHIP TYPE & JOIN TODAY!
Community-Wide Memberships: Give full access to all 13 Y's in 6 counties of Kentuckiana
One-Time Pool Fee
Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park
Family w/o Calypso Cove
Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park
Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove
Adult (ages 18-64 years)
Senior (ages 65 years and over)
Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)
Youth w/o Calypso Cove (ages 10-17 years)
One-Time Pool Fee
|Family w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$88||$80||$200|
|Family w/o Calypso Cove||$88||$80||N/A|
|Family of Two w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park||$83||$80||$140|
|Family of Two w/o Calypso Cove||$83||$80||N/A|
|Adult (ages 18-64 years)||$55||$55||N/A|
|Senior (ages 65 years and over)||$51||$55||N/A|
|Youth w/ Calypso Cove Family Water Park (ages 10-17)||$36||$30||$140|
|Youth w/o Calypso Cove (ages 10-17 years)||$36||$30||N/A|
Oldham County Family YMCA Memberships: Full access to our Oldham County Family YMCA programs and facilities
Family:Up to two adults residing at the same address with dependent children.
Family of Two:Two adults or one adult and one dependent child residing at the same address.
Monthly draft on the 1st or 15th
Draft out of your checking account or credit card
Annual payment in full
Change your payment method at any time by calling or stopping in at your Y
THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE
We believe that communities are only successful if they give everyone the opportunity to be health, confident, connected and secure. The Y's Annual Giving Campaign raises funds to provide program and membership assistance. We also offer flexible membership rates based on household income. Our goal is that no one is turned away due to inability to pay. Stop by our Member Services desk to find out more information.
SPREAD THE WORD
You are welcome to bring guests with you to enjoy the Y. As a membership organization, our first obligation is to our members and ensure the value of their Y membership. We welcome you to bring guests with just a few restrictions, including:
- A current Y member (age 18 years or older) may accompany 1 guest to the Y.
- A family may bring a family with at least 1 adult present.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must be with an adult at all times.
- Guests are allowed a maximum of 2 free guest visits with a member after that they must either join or pay a daily fee
- All guests must present a valid photo ID
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Become a corporate partner and begin a heath & wellness program for your company that encompasses not just physical fitness but promoting healthy lifestyles. Participating in regular health and wellness programs provides employees with a wealth of positive results.
We're here to help you design the right program for your staff. The Y is devoted to well-being - it's our mission to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
To learn more about encouraging fitness and wellness by partnering with the Y, contact Becca Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.