OLDHAM COUNTY FAMILY YMCA ORCASSwim with the Oldham County Family YMCA Orcas! We are dedicated to the progress and development of young swimmers ages 7-18. Our team is a fun, positive and energetic group of swimmers!
UPCOMING SESSION: JANUARY 4-MARCH 12, 2016
Our Winter Orca Swim Team Session will be January 4-March 12, 2016.
- Participants will practices Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Beginners: 4:00 pm-4:45 pm
- Intermediates: 4:45 pm-5:30 pm
- Advanced: 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
- Some Saturday practices (if scheduled by the coach): 8:00 am-9:00 m
- 10 yr and under must be able to swim 25 yd each freestyle & backstroke and demonstrate breast & butterfly
- 11 yr and up must swim 100 yd freestyle and 100 IM
Tryouts for those unsure of meeting swim requirements for any open spots will be held December 7 or December 9 between the hours of 6:45 pm and 7:00 pm. Choose one day and meet on the pool deck. If you were on the team within the last year, there is no need to try out. Everyone (new and returning) must register by December 28, 2015.
What: Orca Swim Team Winter Session
When: January 4-March 12, 2016
Parents' Meeting: Saturday, January 9, 9:00 am-10:00 am
Rates: Facility Members: $255
Program Members: $355
For more information or to register, please contact Coach Ruth at 502.645.2115.